- 55 classic&modern high quality guitar AMP models that utilize non-linear digital amp modelling technology,real tube amp tone,feel&response.
- 200 preset patches，26 IR-based factory speaker cab models,10 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files
- Up to 9 effect types for 151 different effects total，40 drum rhythms and 10 metronome options
- Fully functioning LOOPER with 80 seconds capacity,Tap Tempo Function,Auxiliary audio input
- Expression Pedal allows you to control muliple values by one touch
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Headphone output for silent practice，OTG function supports smart phone recording.
The FX100 from Flamma is the latest entry in to the multi-effects ring from new startup Flamma. On the amps and effects front, 55 high-quality amp models are included as are 26 IR-based factory speaker cab models designed to emulate the sound and feel of a real tube amplifier. The user-favorite support for third-party impulse response files has now been upgraded to support files of up to 512 sampling points each, allowing for more options in the quest for the perfect tone.
Variety of Presets
A variety of presets are also preloaded so for those that don’t want to waste any time setting things up right out of the box.
Full functioning looper with 80 seconds capacity
55 classic & modern high-quality guitar AMP models.
Up to 9 effect types for 151 different effects
200 preset patches,10 metronome
Beginners Home Studio
Good options for beginner's home practice.
Headphone output allows you to practice sliently.
OTG function supports smart phone recording,allowing you easily to record.
Can be connected to a windows PC or Mac via USB for direct recording,software updates,or preset editing using the dedicated editor software.
Portable and Easy to Use
Premium sound in a compact size,suited for traveling players.
The mini multi FX with expression pedal allows you to control multi values by one touch.
The huge sellection of amp and effets that allows you to create your tone.
FX100 Pedal ,AC adapter 9V DC, Safety instruction&Warranty Card,Sticker, Adapter,USB Cable
2 Ibs 3.274 oz
FX100 has two main output jacks which can meet most requirements in different situation. The compact pedal can be used in home studio and live show.
INPUT：1/4” mono audio jack
OUTPUT: 1/4"mono audio jack
AUX IN: 1/8''stereo audio jack
Headphone Output: 1/8" stereo audio jack
OTG Port：Micro USB Support
Software: FLAMMA FX100 STUDIO Software
What is OTG function?
OTG function supports smart phone recording.
It simply means On The Go. It is an add-on feature that enables easy navigation on a mobile device. The OTG function is made possible by a phone attachment called the OTG dongle/cord. All you need to do is attach the cord/dongle to your device then attach your external device to the cord.
The built-in presets are great for beginners.
The small unit supports third party IRs.
I'm able to get excellent tones out of it with lots of ease.It has amazing tones.
Easy to use! The interface is intuitive and friendly to use!